In Depth Social Media Influencer: James Charles

According to 100 Top TikTok Influencers, James Charles is a YouTube artist whose channel is dedicated to beauty and is also a makeup artist. Charles started providing makeup tips to his YouTube channel when he was working as a local makeup artist in Bethlehem, New York, where he was born. He did this while he was also working as a makeup artist. After a tweet that included his makeup, he became popular on the internet in 2016, and he got the opportunity to become the first male brand ambassador for CoverGirl.

By the beginning of 2019, he reached ten million subscribers on YouTube.  His visit to Birmingham in January 2019 for the launch of Morphe Cosmetics' second store in the United Kingdom caused traffic jams in the central business district of the city. Charles performed the makeup for the promotional graphics for the track "Sally Walker" by the Australian rapper Iggy Azalea, which was released in March 2019, and he also starred in the music video for the song. In April of 2019, he announced that he would be starting on the Sisters Tour across the United States. 

There is little doubt that James Charles remains a significant figure in the fields of video production and the creation of beauty material. Especially as a male makeup artist, his influence on the profession has been essential in breaking gender stereotypes and redefining the conventional beauty standards that have been in place. Individuals of all genders have been given the ability to embrace their creativity and express themselves via the art of cosmetics as a result of James Charles's demonstration of his talent, self-assurance, and enthusiasm for makeup.

The fact that James Charles is one of the primary reasons I became so passionate about cosmetics is true. I had no choice but to purchase James Charles's debut beauty palette as soon as it was made available to buyers. I believe that applying makeup boosts my self-confidence. Creating beautiful looks that are both joyful and colorful is something that brings me a lot of joy, and I am extremely grateful that I started doing makeup. James Charles is responsible for the creation of beauty tutorials and the advertisement of new cosmetic items. Without him, I would not know how to apply makeup in the way that I do now. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCucot-Zp428OwkyRm2I7v2Q (Photo)

Comments

  1. Olivia, I really like your post! I myself have a James Charles pallet so I could definitely understand the appeal. Makeup is definitely something I do when I want that extra confidence boost. As someone who is familiar with James Charles and his rise to stardom it was nice to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, this was pretty interesting to read! I don't know much about influencers so this was an excellent introduction to James Charles. Is there anything else significant about his career past 2019? This is a great blog for people who want to learn more about influencers today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Positive Effects of Social Media

TikTok Development